Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday & Thursday

Howdy all. My apologies for posting this so late, but I wanted to include Thursday's assignments on here as well since I will out at a conference for the next two days. If you need to reach me, please do so by email. I will attempt to get back to you within the day. Mrs. Abelar will be in my place.

Just an FYI - for Ano Nuevo field trip on February 23 is $2 per student. Adults are free. Also, we have reached our party maximum of 44 people. Thanks to all of the parents who are volunteering their time and energy by accompanying us.

For Wednesday, the class is responsible for the following:
-reading log
-complete survey graph (if necessary)
-reading practice book pages 236 & 237
-science workbook pages 102-103

For Thursday:
-reading log
-science workbook pages 104 - 105
-math lesson 71 (all)
-review Friday's spelling words

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: