Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Howdy all. Well, we held our classroom elections this afternoon for fourth grade representatives. I was completely impressed by the quality of the speeches and the insight they offered in building a better community for us all. Since the actual election polls close at 8pm tonight, I informed the class that I will post the results here at that time. Check back in tonight! (and don't forget to vote if you haven't yet! NO excuses!)

I was informed by Mrs. Dorney that I have to send home paper report cards with every child. So much for my paper-saving efforts. Those cards will make their way home next Thursday, November 13.

The class is responsible for the following tonight:

-Reading Log
-Math lesson 43 (all)
-Reading practice book pages 132 & 133

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: