Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday, 10/3

Hello all, and thanks for checking in.  Sorry to be posting late, however our internet was down on campus today and I am just getting home.

For some odd reason (I am working with Blogspot currently), I am unable to update next week's conference schedule.  I hope to have the issue resolved soon so that I can offer you an accurate schedule.

The kids have an odd assortment of assignments today, and they are as follows:

- if a nature log entry was not completed last night, it is due no later than Friday
- the final Island of the Blue Dolphins quiz went home with the kids tonight.  Some were able to complete their efforts in class. Those who were unable to finish were asked to take them home.  They are due Friday morning.

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant


No comments: