Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday

Howdy all, and thanks for checking in. My apologies in getting this out so late, but the school has been without web access for the past day and its put a crimp in everything. I'm doing this from home!
Thanks to those of you who have responded quickly to my deYoung request of returning the permission slip and $35 ASAP. The logistics of gathering, depositing and having the Parent Alliance cutting a check for the total amount is a process, and I appreciate your willingness in making the procedure a stress-free one. Again, if forms and funds could be returned no later than Friday of this week, we'll be in good shape.
Mark your calendars for Friday the 15th of October, as the Harvest Festival is upon us. What a groovy way to end conference week, eh? And just think, if you are unhappy with the conference, you can take it out on me in the dunk tank from 6 - 6:30! Save you dollars and soak me!

I'm working off homework assignments from memory, so I hope I have them correct. The kids are responsible for the following:

Fourth:
- Saxon 22
- Reading Practice Book page 52
- Book Report

Fifth:
-Saxon 22
- Reading Practice Book page 50
- Book Report
- continue with plant & animal cell diagrams

respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: