Monday, August 30, 2010

our second week...

Howdy all, and thanks for checking in. The Monday Folders are full of goodies today. Please take a few moments of your precious time to ensure that following forms are correctly filled out and returned to school ASAP:

- Yellow Student Information Card
- PE Consent Form from Ms. Manion
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Field Trip Permission Slip (Yes, we will need drivers and chaperones. If you'd like to come along, please drop me an email with the number of students your car can accommodate. Drivers will need to have insurance information on file with the school office as well.)
- Classroom Volunteer Survey ($ donations are welcome and much appreciated!)
- Accelerated Reader (AR) Goals for this trimester are included in the folder as well. They are for your knowledge, and DO NOT need to be returned to school.

I will be making myself available on Thursday's after school to help the class with homework. I will be in the classroom from 2:30 - 3:30 for kids who need extra help or want to check in on their progress.

Unfortunately, I will be difficult to reach on Monday's, as I will be leaving shortly after school for my classes at SJSU. I would ask that families e-mail me with concerns, questions, etc. I will make a valiant effort to get back to you in a timely manner.

The kids are responsible for the following tonight:

4th grade:
- Monday Folder and accompanying forms
- Saxon 7, pp 26 & 27 (1-26)
- Reading Practice Book pp 10 & 11 (Spelling quiz on Friday.)

5th grade:
-Monday Folder and accompanying forms
-Saxon 7, pp 28 & 29 (1-28)
- Reading Practice Book pp 10 & 11 (Spelling quiz on Friday.)

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: