Tuesday, February 10, 2009

another short week...

Howdy all. Well I wish I could tell you that everything was roses while I was gone last week, but I returned to a chaotic classroom. It's funny how the kids will work well with me, but then lose it when I am gone. I hear they tried every trick in the book. They know I am disappointed, and I will leave it at that.

I did not have the opportunity to catch up with grading while away at my conference last week, so you will not find corrected work in Orange Folders today, but will find several notices from the school. Please review them and send them back to school in a timely manner.

The Ano Nuevo trip is fast approaching and we have reached our parent quota. If you name does not appear on the chaperone / driver list, we do not have space for you on the tour. I'm sorry, but as a nature preserve, they limit the number of guests and we capped at 44. I took adults on a first-come, first-serve basis. Should things change, I have a waiting list in the wings and will keep you apprised.

The kids are responsible for the following tonight:

-reading log (due Friday)
-math 73
-reading practice book pages 255 & 256

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: