Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday

Howdy all, and thanks for checking in. We had a very nice day today, and all appeared well-rested after our three day weekend. Hopefully we are developing a trend here!

Report cards are in your child's possession. You'll find much more than a report card inside each envelope. A detailed assignment page, AR progress and a new AR goal, as well as letters from the superintendent and myself are also included. Please take the time to read over the content of each. I would ask that signed report card envelopes be returned to class ASAP. I've indicated in my letter that the report cards contain an error, and I will be spending Wednesday afternoon correcting my transposed marks. None of the marks change or effect overall number grades. I will send modified report cards home with the kids on Friday or Monday.

Tonight, the kids are responsible for the following:

- Monday Folders & Report Cards
- Reading Practice Book pages 136 & 137 (this week's spelling)
- Math lesson 11.1, page 235, problems 1-27
- Complete The Witches packet no later than Wednesday

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: