Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday

Howdy all, and thanks for checking in. I'd like to thank everyone for a very successful conference week. I felt that the conversations and outcomes were very positive, and I greatly appreciate your children being present. I know that many of them were nervous, but was glad to see most of them walk out with a renewed sense of self.

Today's Monday Folders are light on returned, as we were working on a short schedule last week. Please mindful of returning the Mission San Juan Bautista permission slips in a timely manner. Parents interested in coming along on the trip just need to drop me an email.

The kids are responsible for the following tonight:

- Monday Folder
- Math 8.1, page 169, problems 1 - 16
- Reading Practice Book pages 106 & 107 (this week's spelling list)

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: