Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday and the week

Howdy all, and thanks for checking in. We are having that typical Indian Summer weather, and the kids are a little squirrely for it. I can't blame them, as I would rather be outside soaking up some vitamin D myself.

We have picture day on Thursday, and our scheduled time is 9:20. Make sure to avoid the trappings of bedhead that day, please.

I have yet to receive aquarium permission slips from the following kids, and would appreciate them turned in immediately: Kidasi & Matthew. If you need duplicate forms, please contact me or download a blank permission slip form from the school's website.

Tonight, the kids are responsible for the following:

- Monday Folders
- Native Californians vocabulary
- HM 5.1
- Reflections practice book page 13

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: