Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday

Howdy all, and thanks for checking in. I am still working to coordinate the Sacramento trip, and will keep you all in the loop as the details emerge. Thanks for your support with this trip, as I know it will be an amazing one.
The report card fall-out seems to be leaning toward the positive, and the kids and I discussed our need to renew our focus in this last stretch of the school year. As I wrote yesterday, we have much to accomplish, and I am looking forward to some amazing culminating activities and assignments that will both challenge and enrich the kids.
Tonight, the kids are responsible for the following:

Fourth -

- Saxon 89
- HM math 15.5
- Reflections practice book page 83
- continue with Terabithia vocabulary for Friday's quiz

Fifth -

- Saxon 89
- HM math 15.2
- Reflections practice book ch. 9 study guide
- continue with Terabithia vocabulary for Friday's quiz.

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: