Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday

Howdy all, and thanks for checking in. We had a great first day back together, and it felt good to be back in the room. Sounds like last week was a mixed bag, but I applaud the kids and their effort to manage in my absence.

Tomorrow officially ends the second grading trimester, but with my absence I am needing to extend the date to Thursday. I'm caught up with my work, but too many kids have been out and are needing to submit missing assignments for credit. Students who were absent last week have been given make-up work.

Goal setting assignments have been sent home with each student. I would appreciate these goals to be returned to me no later than Wednesday, and signed by child and parent.

Fifth grade parents, please be on the look out for family life materials that went home in today's folders.

Tonight, the kids are responsible for the following:

Fourth-

- Monday Folder
- Goal Setting
- Saxon 84
- Literature Circle meeting is tomorrow morning. Be prepared with your packet and job!
- Reading practice book pages 251 & 252

Fifth-

- Monday Folder
- Goal Setting
- Saxon 84
- Literature Circle meeting is tomorrow morning. Be prepared with your packet and job!
- Family Life form

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: