Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome Back!!

Howdy all, and welcome to 2011! So weird to be away for so long, but we managed through a fun day nonetheless. There seems to be so much to share, so I'll get right to it.

One, it is my sincere hope that you each had a healthy and joyous winter break.

Two, my class gift was touching beyond belief and am I so grateful to each of you. I'll be writing thank you cards soon, but wanted to express my gratitude sooner rather than later.

Three, a big thank you to Jennifer Eldredge for organizing a wonderful winter break party. Thanks to each of the families who contributed a dish and a game to the festivities.

Four, we are already half way through the school year! Yikes, time is really flying by. We are on a great pace to accomplish all of the state curriculum AND MORE!

Five, I will be sending progress reports home the Monday after next. Please look for them in your child's Monday Folder.

I think that I will stop there and continue to update you as necessary. Tonight, the kids are responsible for the following:

4th
- Nature Log (subject matter of their choosing)
- Saxon 58
- complete details paragraph for editing tomorrow

5th
- Nature Log (subject matter of their choosing)
- Saxon 59
- complete details paragraph for editing tomorrow

Respectfully,
Mr. Bryant

No comments: