Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday and the week

Howdy, and thanks for checking in. I wanted to take a quick moment to thank the families that attended last Thursday's Back to School Night. I know I tend to ramble, so I sincerely hope that folks walked away feeling comfortable and confident with your child's placement. Again, if you have questions or concerns regarding curriculum, etc., please feel free to e-mail me.

We will have two assessments this week, both of which are listed here on the blog calendar. I will send the kids home on Tuesday with a math review page to tackle prior to Wednesday's exam.

Blue Folders have new reading logs as well as Accelerated Reader goals for the first grading trimester. I have hand written student access codes and passwords in the upper left hand corner of each page so that you may monitor their progress from home, should you choose to.

Students are responsible for the following tonight:

- Blue folders
- math 2.5, pages 17 & 18
- reading practice book pages 38 & 45 ("Finding the Titanic" spelling list can be torn from page 411)
- reading log

Please ensure that blue folders are returned to school in a timely manner, and by Friday of each school week.

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: