Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday and the week

Happy Birthday Shaniah!

Howdy all, and welcome to the flood. Wow, what rains we have had these past few days. I can tell the kids have been cooped up indoors, because they have so much energy. Hopefully we get breaks during the day where we can spend time out at recesses and lunches to burn off some of this steam.

We had a groovy visit from the Santa Cruz Symphony today. A percussionist went over some very cool instruments from around the world, and we took turns attempting to create the loudest possible cymbal clash! I think I won! I am sure our neighboring classrooms were thrilled.

I informed the class today that I would be postponing the water biome quiz until Friday. The kids should be studying their notes, or looking over the Enchanted Learning link at the bottom right of the blog. Fresh and salt water are fair game.

The kids are responsible for the following tonight:

- reading log (new in orange folder)
- orange folder
- math 76, all
- study for water biome quiz

Respectfully, Mr. Bryant

No comments: