Wednesday, May 7, 2008

5th grade placements

Howdy parents. The fourth grade team will be meeting in a little over a week to determine 5th grade classroom placements for the 2008 - 2009 school year. While I have general feel for where and I why I would like to see students with teachers next year, I am opening my email for imput from each of you. Yes, the office does offer parent forms to request placements, however I do not have access to those forms until the day we actually sort students. I would like to bypass that process and hear from each of directly and now so that I may take into consideration your concerns for the next school year. As it stands now, Mr. Kitch, Mr. Sweet and Mrs. Koue will be teaching 5th grade and there will NOT be a combination class. Think about your child's learning style and take their needs into consideration. Also, if your family knows they will not be returning to Rio, please notify the office staff and myself ASAP so that we may streamline the placement process.
I thank each of you for your time, and request that you respond to this email at jeff_bryant@pvusd.net, and NOT in the comment section of this blog.

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: