Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday & reminders

Howdy all. These short weeks have us powering through material. The kids are more than anxious for Spring Break to start, and I can't fault them for it either. I hope each of you are making time to spend with family and friends.

The May 9th Auction and Golf Tournament is quickly approaching, and I know that many of you have volunteered your time and energy to ensure its success. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Classroom parent Alicia Steinhart sent a request home in the students' Green Folders a few weeks back seeking donations to help fund the class auction basket. While she has received a good number of replies, we were honestly expectly a greater response. If that information and envelope have been misplaced, I will gladly supply folks with a replacement. Please let me know via email.

I will posting a few Spring Break extra credit options for students tomorrow!

The kids are responsible for the following tonight:

-Reading Log
-Science WB pages 102-103
-Read Reflections textbook pages 300 - 303
-continue studying for tomorrow's water biomes quiz

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: