Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome Back!

Howdy all! I hope that each of you had a stress-free, enjoyable winter break. It was rough coming back today, I must confess. Still, we managed some great conversations around the issue of prejudice and civil rights in honor of Marting Luther King, Jr's. Birthday today. The kids have begun their "I Have a Dream" essays, which we will finish by Friday, and the type on laptops next week. I'm thinking they will make a great anthology.

Thanks again for the holiday gifts. I sent out thank you notes to everyone, but a few of the gifts did not come with notes or cards...so I know that thanks are still due to several people. If you did not receieve a card, please accept my sincere thanks.

The students are responsible for the following tonight:

-Reading Log
-Math 61 (1-20)
-Reading Practice book page 291
-Science workbook pages 56-57
-Green Folders

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: