Monday, October 22, 2007

Holy weasels!

Howdy all. This weather. The kids complained that it was too warm today. I don't know what to think, because its clearing up my sinuses. Woohoo!
I wanted to thank everyone for their participation with last week's conferences. I am wiped out, but I enjoyed meeting with everyone. I hope that everyone feels good about the school year thus far.
Green Folders are light on returned papers this week. I am a little behind in grading papers from last week's conferences, and will get everything back by next Monday. The rest of the Green Folder has goodies regarding an upcoming field trip, this week's cursive packet, a reading log, and some random notes from the school. All good times, I swear.

The kids are responsible for the following work tonight:

-Reading Log
-Math lesson 36 (1-20)
-Cursive 'F'
-Social studies vocabulary

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: