Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday and the week

Howdy all. Much to share, so I will get right to it. Green Folders are choked full of goodies. Please be on the look out for progress reports. Be mindful that these reports reflect only four weeks of work. Please don't freak out if you are not feeling particularly well about what you see thus far. Realise that there are still 6 weeks to turn things around. I feel that the reports are self-explanitory, but should you have questions or concerns, I am happy to field them.
Permission slips for the Sept. 28th Tech Museum trip are also in the folders. Please sign them and return them to school ASAP. Drivers and chaperones are needed. Please come along if you can. I am covering the expense of this trip. I noted to the class today that The Tech is opening a new exhibit on human anatomy the day we visit. I informed the class that the exhibit is comprised of preserved human bodies and that I would not take them into the exhibit. If you would like to see the exhibit (which I saw in LA last year and is disturbing, but fascinating), I would ask that you accompany us on the trip and take your child through that portion of the museum.
The students have until Friday to submit book orders.

The students are responsible for the following tonight:

-Reading log (new and in Green Folder)
-Math 18 (6 - 26)
-Island of the Blue Dolphin vocabulary 3 (due and quiz on Friday)
-California Reflections page 13

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: