Thursday, May 24, 2007

OPEN HOUSE SHEENANIGANS!!!!

Holy cow, these weeks are flying by. The WWII reports have been jaw-droppingly good. The kids are psyched about their work, and the class, for the most part, have proven to be a respectful and gracious audience.

Open House is this evening, so assigning homework would just about be the craziest things ever. The classroom will be open from 6:30 - 8. The kids have prepared some amazing things for everyone to see, I will also have a mini-science lab set up with an ocean theme. I've been telling the kids that I am presenting a report of the The Fish of WWII! I hope to see as many folks tonight as possible.

Just a reminder, of which there will be many, many more....our classroom BBQ @ Cole's is next wednesday from 5:30 - 7:30. I'll be pouring drinks and waiting on tables, so come laugh with us and have some good grub.

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: