Monday, April 16, 2007

Welcome back

Homework tonight includes the following:
-Reading log
-Math 106, 15-30
-Number the Stars vocabulary, section 4 (quiz on Friday)

I do hope that everyone had a restful break. I am still looking for some time to pencil in additional naps, but will need to make due with what I got.

We had a very nice first day back. We were treated to the UCSC Shakespeare-To-Go production of "The Tempest", experimented with water as an erosive force and discussed the finer points of personal beliefs and convictions in conjunction with the literature we are currently reading.

I have a few progress reports to finish...remember, it was my break too... and didn't want to pass them out until I had them for everyone. Students will receive their mid-trimester progress reports no later than Wednesday of this week. I will send them home in Red Folders. Please take them with a grain of salt and realize that there are still seven weeks of school in which to turn things around.

Students can also expect to be briefed on expectations for their WWII reports on Tuesday, with the packets also heading home in Red Folders.

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: