Wednesday, March 14, 2007

the countdown is on....Thursday and Friday

Okay folks, this is my last blog for a while. I may update it at some point next week just to let you all know how my recovery is going. The class and I discussed expectations and the like for while I am away, and I am crossing my fingers that things run smoothly.

The students are responsible for the following work tonight:

-Reading Log (due 3/23)
-Math lesson 94 (10-25)
-Compare & Contrast essay for "Number the Stars" (due in final form Friday 3/16)
-Library books are due tomorrow. Please ensure that bring all books to school, even if you are simply renewing.


Students are responsible for the following work on Thursday night (3/15)

-Math 18A
-Finish Compare & Contrast essay
-Study vocabulary for Friday's quiz

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: