Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday's HW and Thursday reminders

Students were assigned math lesson 63 (1 - 20) for homework tonight. Students were also reminded that Reading Logs and California practice book pages are due on Friday. Check yesterday's posting for exact details.

Thanks to everyone for wearing RED today. I am pleased to announce that we had 100% participation in the event! Now, if I can just get those numbers with homework each day! Ah, delusions of granduer. Anyhow, the second graders rocked the MPR with their play.

Thursday's trip to the junior high will be by school bus. We have space for all the students, but not all of the parents who want to attend as well. Be at school by 8:15 to score yourself a seat on the magical school bus, or meet us at the junior high no later than 8:45. The play is scheduled to last an hour, and we should return to school in time for morning recess.

I informed the class today that I would postpone our regular Thursday night math pretest / Friday math test until Monday and Tuesday of next week so that they can concentrate their studies on Friday's CA test. I think that was mighty nice of me.

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: