Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday

Howdy all. What a pleasant first day back. I am sure that the kids will have stories to tell about our classroom scandal.

I handed out the conference forms for the students' biography reports today. I completely neglected to leave them with the sub, but the kids still have an ample amount of time to complete the work. (Just so folks know, I had three kids ask me for copies of the biography packets today. I didn't have time to produce extras today, so they will be suffering Thursday night when they find themselves faced with 10+ pages of work (and art projects) to complete for the following morning.)

Thursday brings us a review of our current area of study for California. Students will be quizzed on the material on Friday.

I will collect California and Reading practice books to grade on Friday.

Students are responsible for the following work tonight:
-Reading Log
-Science packet pages 97 - 99 (98 & 99 were started in class)
-Reading practice book page 333
-library books are due Thursday morning

Respectfully, Mr. B

No comments: